Life is so sweet when you're thankful.
Today I'm thankful for:
- a husband who loves God, then me, and is so kind
-a son who is so kind
-a daughter who is so kind
-a mother who is feeling better, and is so kind
(Lately I've really been thinking that kindness is underrated.)
- being pretty financially secure (nobody's totally financially secure.)
- having a wonderful extended family
- living in a great state in a great nation
- being able to vote for my national leader (though I have no idea for whom I will vote) (actually I have some idea)
- seeing, hearing, tasting, feeling, smelling
- walking, talking
- thinking, dreaming
- reading, writing
- trusting God, and even doubting God- - which always comes back to trusting God.
(I got the idea for this post from another blog I came across.)
(Doing this made me feel good . . . and I like feeling good.)
I am thinking of my hometown now. Mission, Texas. And McAllen, Texas. And Mercedes, Texas, where I was born. And Donna, Texas, so near there...
Bear Valley Community Church held its fall festival last Sunday. It was FUN! Here are a few pictures (I put even more on facebook the othe...
Maybe I have too much time on my hands. (NO!!!!! ---- I used to have NO time on my hands -- so don't take time away from me now!!!) ...
If you live in Kentucky you tell folks which county you're from, not which town, well, unless, I guess you're from Louisville or Lex...