1. I met a little blonde-haired boy today with an interesting name: Phoenix - or Fenix - I don't know how it is spelled. His grandmother wheeled him over in his stroller to my piano in the tea room. He was really cute. About 2 years old, I think. I have to say that I have never heard the name Phoenix -or Fenix- as a first name before.
2. I splurged today: got a pedicure. My feet feel particularly clean right now. And smooth. And prettier. (That isn't my foot - but I wanted to illustrate how red my toenails are. -- I knew you'd want to know.)
3. My hubby met with some PhD students today who will take his seminar of new-fangled churches (my term). He felt really good about the meeting - and I felt really proud.
4. And there's this: All polar bears are left handed.
5. And this: Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.