1. Be careful with raw tomatoes. They've been linked to salmonella in Texas. Click HERE to read about it.
2. My talented son is in a band now and he is the one who plays whatever they need played. (Proud mama keeps on bragging.)
3. My down-to-earth farm-girl daughter will be visited Thursday by her city-folk relatives . . . Mama, Dad, Aunt and Uncle. (What should I wear?! Overalls?)
4. And there's this: It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs. (You may need to know that, Laura.)
5. And this: The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds. (Just so you know, Laura.)