The top 10 signs the economy is bad...
10. CEOs are now playing miniature golf.
9. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
8. I went to buy a toaster oven and they gave me a bank.
7. Hot Wheels and Matchbox car companies are trading higher than GM.
6. McDonalds is now selling the Quarter-Ouncer.
5. People in Beverly Hills have fired their nannies and are learning their children's names.
4. The most highly-paid job is jury duty.
3. Motel Six stopped leaving the lights on.
2. The Mafia is laying off judges.
1. If the bank returns your check marked as insufficient funds, you have to call them and ask if they meant you or them.
And there's this...
I always give 100% at work:
And here's a great quote (that's serious)...
"A man can eat his dinner without understanding exactly how food nourishes him. A man can accept what Christ has done without knowing how it works: indeed, he certainly would not know how it works until he has accepted it."
- C.S. Lewis
I am thinking of my hometown now. Mission, Texas. And McAllen, Texas. And Mercedes, Texas, where I was born. And Donna, Texas, so near there...
Bear Valley Community Church held its fall festival last Sunday. It was FUN! Here are a few pictures (I put even more on facebook the othe...
Maybe I have too much time on my hands. (NO!!!!! ---- I used to have NO time on my hands -- so don't take time away from me now!!!) ...
If you live in Kentucky you tell folks which county you're from, not which town, well, unless, I guess you're from Louisville or Lex...