1. Going on Holiday Home Tours in Colleyville or Southlake - or any other ritzy cities.
(I got that picture of that fabulous staircase off the internet.)
Plus I want to buy new clothes, when I see all of the other ladies decked out in their fancy holiday attire.
2. Comparing myself to every other bloke in the universe.
3. Getting my hubby and me matching shirts. Well, unless they're sports-related... like these that Sam got for him and me last year ...
I thought they DID. (I do. (see header (Sam was so sweet.)))
3. Putting decorations way up high - when they have to come down in just one month.
4. Promising I'm going to send out Christmas cards, when I just may not.
5. Thinking I have to buy the perfect gift for that person whose name I drew, when there is no such thing as the perfect gift ... well, unless I was able to read minds.
6. Refraining from trying to read minds.