1. Going on Holiday Home Tours in Colleyville or Southlake - or any other ritzy cities.
(I got that picture of that fabulous staircase off the internet.)
Plus I want to buy new clothes, when I see all of the other ladies decked out in their fancy holiday attire.
2. Comparing myself to every other bloke in the universe.
3. Getting my hubby and me matching shirts. Well, unless they're sports-related... like these that Sam got for him and me last year ...
I thought they DID. (I do. (see header (Sam was so sweet.)))
3. Putting decorations way up high - when they have to come down in just one month.
4. Promising I'm going to send out Christmas cards, when I just may not.
5. Thinking I have to buy the perfect gift for that person whose name I drew, when there is no such thing as the perfect gift ... well, unless I was able to read minds.
6. Refraining from trying to read minds.
On January 30, 1993 – The Super Bowl which was broadcast on NBC featured Michael Jackson marking the first time there was ever a solo perfo...
Maybe I have too much time on my hands. (NO!!!!! ---- I used to have NO time on my hands -- so don't take time away from me now!!!) ...
Bear Valley Community Church held its fall festival last Sunday. It was FUN! Here are a few pictures (I put even more on facebook the othe...
Well, I've got this NEW look. I like it. I've gotten some NEW pains, which tell me I am out of shape (which I already knew). Ye...