- In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
- In San Salvador, the punishment for driving drunk is death by a firing squad.
- A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
- The first text message was sent on December 3, 1992.
- Psychologists see compulsive texting as a symptom of deeper problems.
- Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
- The average person laughs about 15 times a day.
- The song "Happy Birthday to You" was originally written by sisters Mildred and Patty Hill as "Good Morning to You." The words were changed and it was published in 1935.
A little different trivia: yesterday I saw a church sign that read, "The only one who can satisfy your soul is the one who made it."
It begs the question, "Really?"
And I'd say a hearty "YES."
Some unbelievers think that Christians need Jesus like they need a crutch.
Well, I need Jesus like I need a wheelchair, or a stretcher.
Have a great day... and please vote on my newest poll I just put up (upper right). Thanks!