So I was happy to credit him with me not finishing cleaning the kitchen.
Here's what he wanted me to see (which he'd paused on the TV)...
Well, some folks balked at that.... that Baylor would be placed so high.... since we've not played any big games.
Ah, but the games we've played have been PLAYED WELL.
And Clay has placed us number 8!!!
Sam and I are glad for that.
Here's number 2 - of the things I've learned in Sept.
2. A favorite person of mine... has had a major upset in his life.
(More on that later.)
(But know this: CHANGE is the only thing in life that is certain.... and IT IS OKAY... if one is trusting in God- who is unchangeable.)
3. The sweet breakfast and lunch diner in Bedford (Harwood and Central), LE PEEP, has closed. Whoa. I liked that place. :(
4. I had the breakfast burrito with chicken from Chick-Fil-A- this week.
It was yummy.
I don't think it was as good as Le Peep's omelets, but it WAS yummy.
5. Sam (my husband) got certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator this past week.
I think it is so important that people know about themselves.
Sam (my hubby) has known about himself for years (and me, his wife)... but now he is certified in the Myers Briggs thing.... and he was surprised at what he's learned - just this past week! (about himself and me!) (Whoa.)
6. So life IS interesting: Never a dull moment.
I'm thinking that at 61 years old - life NEVER gets dull.
And I'm thinking about having a Mission High School reunion in north Texas next summer.... with you folks who are UP HERE..... and who will travel UP HERE. .... and not just the class of 1970---- but maybe the classes of 1965 through 1975.......
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Are you willing?
(I'll be in touch more on this.)
So those are some things I've learned (and thought about) in September.