1. A golf ball, when driven off a tee, can reach speeds up to 170 miles per hour. (Whoa!)
2. El Paso is closer to Needles, California than to Dallas.
3. Elvis Presley made only one television commercial - an ad for "Southern Maid Doughnuts" that ran in 1954.
It looked like this...
|Red Honda 350|
I did not want Sam to have a motorcycle, because I had a close friend at Baylor who had lost BOTH of his best friends to motorcycle accidents (separately).
(Sam had sold his before I told him that.)
5. A woodpecker can peck on average twenty times per second. Whoa.
6. I have 42 Mission people (including their partners) who have said they ARE coming to the Mission, TX reunion at Joe T. Garcia's Mexican Restaurant in Fort Worth, July 26.
They've either emailed me, or indicated on Facebook they're coming.
(33 have said they MIGHT be attending.)
The room holds 100, so that means MORE can come!!!
Click HERE to see my blog post about it.
(I will be listing those attending the reunion SOON.)
(I hope YOU will be on this list, well, if you're from Mission - or related to a Missionite.)
That's the trivia for today.
You probably have your own trivia you could tell about, right?
(You could leave some as a comment, if you'd like.)