2. I added a sign in my booth and sold 3 Winks in 24 hours!
|Those Winks are made by my dear friend Susan Prather.|
You can click HERE to go to her Etsy pages.
You will see that she makes all kinds of Winks.
Sam suggested I make a "Kids Love Winks" sign...
so I will do that. :)
3. I also rearranged some things in the booth... so as to get more 'traction' (action)....
|There is a 20% sale sign...|
You can come and take advantage!
(LoneStar Antiques, 5605 Denton Highway, Haltom City, TX)
(Btw, I just marked down those Magnolia Canisters!)
4. Well, it's June 1st today..... and it's sunny (YES) !!!!
So that means swimming! Elizabeth, Caroline, Andrew, Anna, Bailey, Nell and I will be getting in the water..... and then having a picnic lunch that Elizabeth is bringing. Just writing that is making me smile. (Pictures will be on the blog later - well, they haven't come yet (the people, not the pictures - well, those, too.)
5. I've been collecting some free texting cartoons to share with you on a "Are You Kidding?" post soon...
Here are two teasers....
6. In closing, here's a quote I like...
Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their mind called “All the things that could go wrong.” - copied