I don't want to be exempt.
Here goes (not in any order)...
1. Here's the proper way to have a proper table setting for each dinner guest...
|Notice the iPhone placing.|
2. About SILENCE --- “Silence is a strange thing to us who live: we desire it, we fear it, we worship it, we hate it. There is a divinity about cats, as long as they are silent: also the silence of swans gives them an air of legend.” - Keith Douglas, Alamein to Zem Zem
3. About GRIEF --- Kahlil Gibran observed, "The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.”
I have found that to be true.
4. When raising teenagers I kept deodorant in the glove compartment of my car.
I know- this is a random thing you need to know.
But when you're in the car and you smell body odor, well, just give all of the kids deodorant and tell them to use it.
(On occasion I can be brilliant.)
5. If you have a car parked outside of your house and it has a garage opener thingie, know that a burglar can get inside your house easily, by breaking the car window and pushing that garage opener.
So be careful.
|That is not my house.|
Those are my 5 things for today.